- Rougned Odor contract extension by giving him two horses
- Jose Bautista punched in the jaw during huge brawl with Rangers – Watch
- NASCAR revises lug nut policy after Stewart’s criticism – Details
- Harden should’ve been called for foul on game-winner NBA says – Details
- Jason Whitlock calls Kobe Bryant a fraudulent celebrity athlete ‘Watch’
- Jason Heyward Bees Attack Delays Cubs-Mariners Game “Watch”
- Tray Walker: “Ravens cornerback” Dies of Injuries From Dirt Bike Crash, sad day for NFL
- Victor Cruz Willing To Accept Pay Cut To Stay With New York Giants “Details”
- Orioles ban pie celebrations due to safety concerns ‘Details’
- Marc Gasol: “Memphis Grizzlies center” out the rest of the season
Bob Harper on Today Show Interview: “I Was Dead” (Watch)
- Updated: April 4, 2017
‘The Biggest Loser’ Star Bob Harper Opens Up About Nearly Fatal Heart Attack on ‘Today’.
Harper, known to TV viewers as the motivating physical trainer on weight-loss reality competition “The Biggest Loser”, unexpectedly suffered a heart attack on Feb. 12, so severe that it left him unconscious for two days.
In a preview of the interview — the first he’s given since his heart attack — Harper admits the health scare has left him feeling unsettled, as it was apparently the result of genetics; Harper has a family history of heart disease, with his mother’s death the result of a heart attack.
“I’ve been on an emotional roller coaster,” Harper says. “I’ve had to work on my meditation and just really take care of myself in any and every way I can during this process. I try to stay positive.”
Ironically, the top fitness trainer was actually in the middle of a workout when he collapsed, and he describes the experience as “the scariest day of my life.”