- Jose Bautista punched in the jaw during huge brawl with Rangers – Watch
- NASCAR revises lug nut policy after Stewart’s criticism – Details
- Harden should’ve been called for foul on game-winner NBA says – Details
- Jason Whitlock calls Kobe Bryant a fraudulent celebrity athlete ‘Watch’
- Jason Heyward Bees Attack Delays Cubs-Mariners Game “Watch”
- Tray Walker: “Ravens cornerback” Dies of Injuries From Dirt Bike Crash, sad day for NFL
- Victor Cruz Willing To Accept Pay Cut To Stay With New York Giants “Details”
- Orioles ban pie celebrations due to safety concerns ‘Details’
- Marc Gasol: “Memphis Grizzlies center” out the rest of the season
- Vince Carter matches Drummond with impressive 3/4 court shot – Watch
Beer and chips trucks crash in Melbourne: Fast food and the furious
- Updated: March 24, 2016
Beer, chips spill onto I-95 after semi overturns in crash.
A crash involving two tractor-trailers hauling beer and chips overturned on Interstate 95 in Brevard County, spilling the snacks all over the roadway and blocking lanes for hours on Wednesday morning.
The crash was reported at mile marker 187 in Pineda Causeway just after 3:30 a.m.
Florida Highway Patrol said the tractor-trailer carrying Busch beer was driving southbound on I-95 when the driver attempted to move into center lane and swerved to avoid another vehicle.
The front of the Busch beer truck then struck the Frito-Lay truck, prompting the Frito-Lay truck to overturn and spill beer and chips onto the roadway, according to FHP.
Troopers ticketed the Busch beer truck driver was ticketed for failing to maintain a single lane. No injuries were reported.
Southbound lanes were blocked as authorities worked to clean up the spill, but reopened just before 6 a.m. Drivers were urged to use Exit 188 and make left onto Pineda Causeway, a right on Wickham Road and right onto Eau Gallie Boulevard to return to I-95.