- Jose Bautista punched in the jaw during huge brawl with Rangers – Watch
- NASCAR revises lug nut policy after Stewart’s criticism – Details
- Harden should’ve been called for foul on game-winner NBA says – Details
- Jason Whitlock calls Kobe Bryant a fraudulent celebrity athlete ‘Watch’
- Jason Heyward Bees Attack Delays Cubs-Mariners Game “Watch”
- Tray Walker: “Ravens cornerback” Dies of Injuries From Dirt Bike Crash, sad day for NFL
- Victor Cruz Willing To Accept Pay Cut To Stay With New York Giants “Details”
- Orioles ban pie celebrations due to safety concerns ‘Details’
- Marc Gasol: “Memphis Grizzlies center” out the rest of the season
- Vince Carter matches Drummond with impressive 3/4 court shot – Watch
Apple iPhone SE Finally Available For Pre-Order; in stores on March 31
- Updated: March 27, 2016
The giant technology company activated the online preorder sales for its new hardware. Apple will start shipping the orders on March 31, the same day that the iPhone SE and new iPad Pro arrives in the business sector.
Announced on Monday, the iPhone SE is available for preorder. Similarly, the new 9.7-inch iPad Pro, the first such device, is also ready to be ordered.
Available in four colors, including gold, silver, gray and pink, the iPhone SE costs either $399 (16GB) or $499 (64GB), making it the cheapest new iPhone you can buy. In case you want to trade up to iPhone SE, you might pay as low as $10 per month for the iPhone SE, but you have to go to an Apple retail store to do it while carrier financing starts at $13.30 per month, Apple’s website says.
The new iPad Pro, meanwhile, is also available for preorder today. But it will hit stores on March 31st only.
The tablet is available in the same four colors as the iPhone SE, and comes in three storage versions, including 32GB, 128GB, and 256GB, which retail for $599, $749 and $899, respectively. You can add cellular support to either model for an extra $130.
Both devices will be available for purchase from other retailers and carriers in the U.S. and various other international markets.