- Rougned Odor contract extension by giving him two horses
- Jose Bautista punched in the jaw during huge brawl with Rangers – Watch
- NASCAR revises lug nut policy after Stewart’s criticism – Details
- Harden should’ve been called for foul on game-winner NBA says – Details
- Jason Whitlock calls Kobe Bryant a fraudulent celebrity athlete ‘Watch’
- Jason Heyward Bees Attack Delays Cubs-Mariners Game “Watch”
- Tray Walker: “Ravens cornerback” Dies of Injuries From Dirt Bike Crash, sad day for NFL
- Victor Cruz Willing To Accept Pay Cut To Stay With New York Giants “Details”
- Orioles ban pie celebrations due to safety concerns ‘Details’
- Marc Gasol: “Memphis Grizzlies center” out the rest of the season
Antonio Brown: “NFL Player” debuts cleats featuring his kids’ faces
- Updated: September 29, 2016
Antonio Brown wore special cleats Sunday, shoes that bore the faces of his children because, he explained, they’re “the four reasons I lace them up every day.”
Steelers wide receiver Antonio Brown wore baby-blue cleats with the faces of his four children during the first half of Pittsburgh’s 34-3 loss to the Eagles on Sunday. The images of children Antonio Jr., Autonomy, Ali and Antanyiah are “the four reasons I lace them up every day,” Brown wrote on Twitter with an picture of the cleats.
As Brown returned to the field before the second half Sunday, a referee reportedly forced him to change shoes or sit the rest of the game. So Brown put on regular white cleats in an incident he confirmed on his weekly radio show with WDVE.
Brown was previously fined $9,115 for wearing blue cleats during the Steelers’ Week 1 game.
Instead of having the league Brown him with a second-offense fine of $18,231, the referee just threatened him.
— Antonio Brown (@AntonioBrown) September 25, 2016